Browse - Computer Tips - Using Gramps, how can I make a reasonable family tree report?
Q. Using Gramps, how can I make a reasonable family tree report?
A. Gramps has lots of options and reports. This make a reasonable
report for me.
- Click on Families view (on left)
- Select the top family (eg great grandpa & grandma)
- Reports > Graphical Reports > Family Descendant Tree
(This will output a report that start with grandpa & grandma and shows everyone after them)
- Choose these non-default options for the report:
- Document Options > Output Format: SVG Document
- Document Options > Filename: (select a filename)
- Size > [X] Resize Page to Fit Tree Size
- Press [OK]
- Check by viewing in a web browser